Property management of leasehold developments is a specialist field and we have the skills, knowledge and team to deliver outstanding services to our clients.
For every block/estate we manage we agree the services that are to be provided and these are set out in a detailed management agreement which is jointly approved by the client and Arrow. Included in the agreement is a clear and fair management fee for the professional service you can expect to receive and we do not take any commission on the contract services provided are there are no hidden costs.
We never forget it is your service charge money and we take full ownership and responsibility for ensuring we achieve the best possible service and value on your behalf.
The following is an example of what is included in the agreed management fee:
- Day to day management of the block/estate
- Raising and managing routine reactive repairs
- Major works & S20 Consultation administration (any surveyors fees are in addition to the management fee and agreed in advance)
- Setting up and maintenance of all service contracts (i.e. cleaning)
- Arrange and manage buildings insurance
- Employing/managing staff on site (if applicable)
- Setting up individual estate Trust bank accounts
- Instructing accountants and/or auditors to prepare annual service charge and company accounts fully compliant with statutory requirements
- Setting up annual budget (in agreement with client)
- Service charge collection/arrears management (to legal stage)
- Regular documented site visits
- Meetings with client/Director(s)/RTM Company/leaseholders/residents
- Monthly comprehensive site visits/inspections by named Estate Managers
- Regular communication i.e email notices, newsletters and round robin notices
The above is not an exhaustive list but a good example of what you can expect to be included.
We appreciate and understand that each block/estate is unique. Our approach to property management is flexible according to your needs and preferences. We are happy to work closely with Directors and to adapt our service to the level of involvement and control you choose to retain or to delegate to us.